Enjoy an invigorating, smooth, silky shave with our brand new shaving pucks! Made with the superlicious secret sauce we put into all our soaps, our new shaving pucks create a fluffy, thick, white lather - perfect for prepping that glorious face of yours. Our soaps leave your skin feeling soft and healthy. Never tight and dry. Finish with a couple drop of Organic Argan oil, and you're ready to tackle the day looking and feeling like the million bucks you are.
We've got five varieties to choose from:
- White Eucalyptus Mint - cool and minty. Features white kaolin clay. Ingredients: saponified oils of coconut, olive, organic sustainable palm, castor bean, unrefined shea nut butter, and organic jojoba, white kaolin clay, aloe vera, and essential oils of eucalyptus, peppermint, spearmint, and camphor.
- Honey Almond - warm and sweet. Features raw, organic honey, a natural humectant with antibacterial properties. Ingredients: saponified oils of coconut, organic sustainable palm, organic sunflower, castor bean, sweet almond, unrefined shea nut butter, and jojoba, bentonite clay, raw organic honey, aloe vera, and a proprietary blend of essential oils and fragrance.
- Birch and Scotch - fresh and woodsy. Features rhassoul clay, used by high end spas. Ingredients: saponified oils of coconut, organic sustainable palm, olive, castor bean, unrefined shea nut butter, and jojoba, rhassoul clay, raw organic honey, aloe vera, and essential oils of pine scotch, sweet birch, fir needle, cedarwood, and spearmint.
- Citrus Kiss - bright and happy. Ingredients: saponified oils of coconut, organic sustainable palm, organic sunflower, castor bean, mango butter, and organic jojoba, bentonite clay, aloe vera, and essential oils of sweet orange, lime, lemon, pink grapefruit, and may chang.
- Lavender Lime Lanolin - featuring one of the most moisture retaining ingredients on the planet, lanolin! Takes soft and smooth to a whole new level. Ingredients: saponified oils of coconut, organic sustainable palm, organic sunflower, castor bean, unrefined cocoa butter, and organic jojoba, lanolin, bentonite clay, aloe vera, and essential oils of lavender, lime, and may chang.
If you've never shaved with a puck before, try this Youtube tutorial.
Our soap pucks have a 3 inch diameter and weigh about 3.5 ounces.
I bought all of the shaving pucks and have now used two of them plus each of the samples. I absolutely love the Citrus Kiss one and will be buying this one regularly. Still can't wait to try the others, but so far this is my favorite shaving puck of all time, and I have been using shaving pucks for years, so have tried them from all different companies. Apple Valley of course has the best soap you can find, and so happy they are now selling shaving pucks.
I bought the birch and scotch puck for my picky husband. He loves it. The smell is great, not perfumy at all. I have considered using it myself. It lather up very well.
This shaving soap puck is the best that I have used to tenderize my bristly beard. I get a smooth shave, even with a month old cheap razor.
I have been waiting for Apple Valley to start selling shaving pucks since their soaps are the best. I have been using the Honey Almond shaving puck and it has a nice scent and the lather it makes is incredible. For those who have never used a shaving puck to shave it is a very simple thing to do, taking maybe 30 - 60 seconds longer than shaving with a can of shaving cream, but the shave is so much better with a shaving puck. All you need is the shaving puck, a mug to put it into, the brush, and your razor. The method I use is to put hot water in the mug, along with the brush. Empty it, wet the shaving puck, place it in the mug, move the brush over the soap, and lather up. I take the shaving puck out of the mug and put it on one of the placemats to dry overnight, as keeping the puck in the mug can make the bottom of the puck kind of slimy. Try these and you will never shave any other way.