Enjoy our hard, long-lasting, super sudsy, uber moisturizing organic coconut oil body bars made with 100% organic coconut oil and nothing else. If you've never tried one of these—well, you haven't really lived.
- Unscented Coconut- the simplest, purest bar we carry. Ingredients: saponified organic coconut oil. No added scent.
- Rosemary Lavender - a floral, herbal smelling bar that is quite lovely by a kitchen sink and lasts a long time. Ingredients: saponified organic coconut oil and essential oils of lavender and rosemary.
- Lemon Verbena - a sweet and bright citrus scent. Ingredients: saponified organic coconut oil and essential oils of lemon, orange, and geranium, fragrance.
- Spearmint - Crisp, refreshing, stimulating spearmint. The perfect body wash after a work out. Ingredients: saponified organic coconut oil and spearmint essential oil.
- Wildflowers - Softly sweet, floral, and feminine. Ingredients: saponified organic coconut oil and essential oils of lavender, rosewood, tangerine, orange blossom, jasmine, and rose, fragrance.
To order 1 ounce samples of our coconut bars, go HERE.
Try our new HALF SIZED bars (perfect for smaller hands!)
Store your coconut bars on one of our soap mats.
I used this for the first time today; WOW what a rich creamy lather! My skin felt so very soft. love the scent and all the natural soaps I've tried from Apple Valley.
Awesome soap! Very thankful to God for providing through Apple Valley!
I bought this soap to use in my homemade laundry soap, as it is supposed to be a better bar to use than the olive oil based soaps. It is clean and fresh scented (natural, no scent) and I believe that it will do a wonderful job getting my clothes clean. I will most likely be returning to purchase other bars as well.
I have been using the Lemon Verbena soap for more than a year now and will never go back to "regular" soaps! It is very gentile and moisturizing. And the scent is heavenly!
I've tried using coconut oil for shaving for awhile now but it always clogs up my razor and gets my bathtub and shower dirty much more quickly. These soap bars though have all of the great benefits that coconut oil has for your skin while taking out all of the annoying build up that plain coconut oil has. Will definitely be buying again.
I bought these soaps to help the dryness of my skin vs. other soaps that dry out your skin. I love them all!
I love that these are Organic. Spearmint and Virgin are my favorites!
We have been using AVNS coconut bars on the shower for our bodies for the last 10 months. The level of dryness in our skin has dramatically decreased. We have tried both the spearmint and the rosemary lavender and are happy to say that neither has affected our sensitive skin.
I love all the soaps I've tried but this is the one which won the crown. The suds it creates is crazy, and the aroma(wild flower) is amazing. We live with semi hard water which is somewhat corrected by aquasana shower filter head and we used this bar last night for the first time to wash us from head to toe. My hubby usually does not comment on any soaps he tried but for this one, he was so impressed, chased me to rave about it and couldn't wait for me to try it. My only regret is I didn't buy the full size bar.
I am forever a fan of the Wildflowers Coconut Bar. I will never go back to any other soap. It has a lovely feminine scent, lathers well, and leaves skin soft and smooth! The Bella Rose is also a favorite:)