Our Cannabidiol Oil starts with organic, whole-plant hemp extract which is blended with organic MCT oil for better absorption and smooth taste. Every batch is tested for potency and purity, and our website provides current third-party lab test results. These results also show that our oil is THC-free. Our CBD tincture contains approximately 17mg of cannabidiol per 1ml serving (per dropper full). Each 500mg bottle contains thirty 1ml servings.
This CBD oil gives you a rich, broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and other natural hemp compounds. These compounds work synergistically with one another in ways that researchers refer to as “the entourage effect”. CBD oils offer the user a high bioavailability, which means they are absorbed and used by your system efficiently.
What is CBD? CBD stands for cannabidiol, a compound found naturally in hemp plants. When hemp plants make these cannabinoids, they’re actually called phytocannabinoids. CBD is one of over a hundred types of phytocannabinoids found in hemp plants. Unlike THC, CBD is not psychoactive. This quality makes CBD an appealing option for those who are looking for relief from pain and other symptoms without the mind-altering effects of marijuana or certain pharmaceutical drugs. Our products use a whole-plant extract which not only includes CBD but many of the other phytocannabinoids, creating the synergistic effect of all the compounds working together. To understand the benefits of CBD, you need to understand what it does in the body.
Cannabinoids work with a series of receptors in your body known as the endocannabinoid system (ECS). The ECS is involved in a lot of important jobs, including regulating your anti-inflammatory response, immune system, appetite, mood, anxiety levels, sleep schedule and more. Endocannabinoids and their receptors exist throughout the body, from the brain to the connective tissue and immune cells. The cannabinoid system’s role changes depending on its location but is always acting for one goal: homeostasis, also known as the maintenance of a stable internal environment.
With so many CBD producers on the market, how do you know who to trust? Our salve, tincture and balm are produced for Apple Valley Natural Soap by a facility which rigorously evaluates every stage of the process. From soil to oil, the process is standardized and controlled to produce highly rated and effective products.
Some of the benefits of taking CBD Oil internally:
* Increases the concentration of cannabinoids in your body leading to a more efficient and effective endocannabinoid system.
* As a powerful antioxidant CBD protects the body from free radicals and protects or slows cell damage.
* CBD oil Treats acne due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties and ability to calm skin and reduce sebum production.
* Supports the skin’s natural healing process.
* May help reduce anxiety.
* May help reduct inflammation.
* May help relieve pain.
* May ease the discomfort of headaches.
* May enhance relaxation.
* Has calming and therapeutic benefits.
* Could reduce anxiety and depression.
* Could benefit heart health.
* Applying CBD topically is the most effective way for targeting specific areas of the body like muscle aches and pains (see our pain relief relaxation salve, or our extra-strength CBD balm for topical options.)
Ingredients: Whole-plant hemp extract from organically grown industrial hemp plants, organic nutraceutical-grade CBD isolate and organic MCT oil.
Place the desired amount of the oil under your tongue (we recommend .25 to 1ml) using the provided dropper, and wait at least 60-90 seconds before swallowing. Relief can be felt within 5-20 minutes. CBD has a cumulative effect as it stores in fatty tissue until metabolized, so it takes time to build up in the system and start working effectively. It has been found that once you realize a consistent amount per day which your body needs (the "sweet spot" where you feel no longer feel your previous symptoms), the balance it can bring to your recovery, sleep and focus, are unparalleled. Because of this, it makes a great preventative, rather than when used as-needed for acute therapy.* If at any point you start to feel worse, simply back down to the previous dosage size and try again later.
* If you’re taking CBD to ease the effects of joint pain and inflammation, it may take a bit longer to notice results. It’s best to take note of your current situation, take CBD for a week & then reassess. At that point you can decide if the dosage needs to be increased or not.
For additional help and relief try our topicals to target specific needs in fighting pain and discomfort, our Pain Relief Relaxation Salve is great for massage and everyday discomfort but for extra strength, try our 1000mg CBD Balm.
Please note that if you choose to use the CBD oil topically alongside another product, apply CBD oil first, then wait until it is fully absorbed into skin for full benefit before applying anything else.
For our other products containing CBD and Hemp seed, try our Hemp & Honey and Hemp & Honey 2.0 Shampoo bars, CBD Hemp Seed Oil for skin care, Pain Relief Relaxation Salve for everyday discomfort, or for the ultimate help try our 1000mg CBD Balm.
This is an excellent product. It works!