Unrefined (virgin), certified organic, Moroccan argan oil, one of the world's most rare and potent beauty serums, is rich in nutrients, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids. A non-greasy, fast absorbing oil, it offers better protection for skin and hair than any other oil on the planet. It's known not only for its anti-aging properties, but also for its ability to fight acne, heal blemishes, and even out skin tone. Organic argan oil is truly a luxurious, superior, multi-purpose treatment for your hair and skin.
This invaluable oil will repair and reinforce your hair while protecting it from environmental damage caused by weather, sun, and heat from blow dryers and hair irons. Celebrities call argan oil "liquid gold" and pay exorbitant prices to purchase it from high end spas and salons.
Argan oil has multiple uses:
- Thermal heat protectant for hair: put 2-4 drops in the palm of your hand and massage into damp hair after showering. Your hair will feel silky soft after blow-drying.
- Deep conditioner: wet hair with hot water, massage a small amount into the scalp and down the shaft of the hair, wrap with a towel, and let it sit for 15 minutes. Wash hair as usual. Alternatively, apply to dry hair before going to bed at night. Wrap in a towel and wash in the morning for soft, silky locks. Argan oil helps with dandruff and other dry scalp symptoms.
- Makeup remover: put a couple of drops on a cotton ball and and gently remove eye makeup. Leaves the delicate skin around your eyes moisturized.
- Facial moisturizer: apply a few drops to your delicate facial tissue and around your eyes and watch your skin soak it up and start glowing.
- Beard oil: bearded people, you know what I'm sayin'.
- Cuticle and nail repair serum: apply a drop to cuticles and nails at night and say good bye to cut, sore finger tips. Argan oil will strengthen and nourish your nails too.
- Night hand oil. Two pumps rubbed into your hands before you go to bed leaves them soft and silky in the morning.
- Expectant mothers: apply argan oil to your tummy to help prevent and reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Our argan oil is thick and undiluted. We carry the more expensive, unrefined, cold pressed, undeodorized version which has all of the good stuff for your skin and hair still intact. Because there is no chemical processing involved, it does have a natural, nutty odor.
This product is packaged in a 2 ounce amber glass bottle with a smooth treatment pump.
Try an 1.5 ml sample for $2.55
Ingredients: pure, unadulterated, cold pressed, undeodorized, virgin, organic argania spinosa (argan oil).
PLEASE NOTE: our labels say "expeller pressed" but this was a mistake in labeling. Our argan oil is cold pressed. Also, we used to put vanilla absolute in our argan oil, but that ingredient is no longer available, so our argan now has nothing added.
I've used this product as a facial oil for less than a year. The oil is light and very effective. A number of age spots have disappeared and my skin is very soft.
I have been using this oil for a few weeks and this oil is truly amazing. I have very oily skin and after using my skin is less oily and so soft. I have a few smiles lines on my face and they are becoming less noticeable. I also use this on my cuticles and my nails will grow so fast in about a week after applying this.
I generally do not use anything on my face except water these days and do not have problem skin at all. I figured though that a single ingredient oil might be nice to moisturise my skin and wow! It makes my skin so soft. It doesn't have the best smell, but I use it before bed and don't notice it so much after a few minutes. I also use a drop in my hair after washing (with delightful soap bars, of course!) and it makes my hair super soft too. My daughter had a little spot on her chin right before school picture day and we dabbed some on and it was gone in the morning. I am not to into the idea of having various beauty products cluttering up my bathroom, but this one is definitely worth it. One little drop goes a long way, so the bottle will last a while.
I've been using this product for awhile--before the addition of sandalwood--and really liked it. The scent of sandal-wood has taken some getting used to, but it's still a great product. I use it as my face moisturizer.
I LOVE this stuff!!!! It's all I use on my face and I use it in my hair. Love, love, love it!!!
I LOVE this oil and am addicted to it!! I've already ordered another bottle, so as never to run out!
With a recent purchase I was given a sample of the Organic Argan Oil. After the first use, I was blown away! I used one drop rubbed in my hands and gently massaged into my face. The redness on my cheeks disappeared, my slight wrinkles softened and I looked refreshed! I now use the argan oil to remove eye makeup, to smooth my hair, bedtime moisturizer and on any thing that needs it. My pores are prone to clog and I have never had a problem with this lovely oil. It's like my secret beauty weapon ;)
I actually bought this product on an impulse after coming to this site to buy something else. I had been using an argan/jojoba oil serum from another company that I wasn't entirely pleased with. This one seems so much lighter and smells amazing. My husband told me I smell yummy. I have acne prone skin, and this oil really helps balance things out. I mostly use it at night and I've noticed red acne spots are much lighter and soothed in the morning. This is my new go to moisturizer.
I ordered a sample of this argan oil a couple of weeks ago and it smelled amazing. I loved the vanilla scent and the oil itself worked lovely. I was excited to order a full size bottle of it because I loved it so much. I just got my full size bottle today and it doesn't smell like vanilla at all. I'm really bummed because I loved the smell of my sample so much. I'm sure it will work just as well but I bought this for the scent just as much as the actual use of the oil.
I live in Ohio and every year my skin gets so rough and dry during the cold winter months. After I apply Apple Valley's Argan Oil my skin feels well moisturized and so much better than if I were to use creams or lotions.