NEW ADDITION: Sandalwood essential oil: Sandalwood is perfect for all skin types. It's anti-aging, moisturizing, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and promotes smooth, clear, healthy skin and hair. Some say it helps with hair regrowth when applied to the scalp. It's aromatherapy benefits are numerous. The scent alleviates anxiety and supports restful sleep when you apply it to your face in the evening. Wake up to smooth, soft, silky skin.
Unrefined (virgin), certified organic, Moroccan argan oil, one of the world's most rare and potent beauty serums, is rich in nutrients, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids. A non-greasy, fast absorbing oil, it offers better protection for skin and hair than any other oil on the planet. It's known not only for its anti-aging properties, but also for its ability to fight acne, heal blemishes, and even out skin tone. Organic argan oil is truly a luxurious, superior, multi-purpose treatment for your hair and skin.
This invaluable oil will repair and reinforce your hair while protecting it from environmental damage caused by weather, sun, and heat from blow dryers and hair irons. Celebrities call argan oil "liquid gold" and pay exorbitant prices to purchase it from high end spas and salons.
Argan oil has multiple uses:
- Thermal heat protectant for hair: put 2-4 drops in the palm of your hand and massage into damp hair after showering. Your hair will feel silky soft after blow-drying.
- Deep conditioner: wet hair with hot water, massage a small amount into the scalp and down the shaft of the hair, wrap with a towel, and let it sit for 15 minutes. Wash hair as usual. Alternatively, apply to dry hair before going to bed at night. Wrap in a towel and wash in the morning for soft, silky locks. Argan oil helps with dandruff and other dry scalp symptoms.
- Makeup remover: put a couple of drops on a cotton ball and and gently remove eye makeup. Leaves the delicate skin around your eyes moisturized.
- Facial moisturizer: apply a few drops to your delicate facial tissue and around your eyes and watch your skin soak it up and start glowing.
- Beard oil: bearded people, you know what I'm sayin'.
- Cuticle and nail repair serum: apply a drop to cuticles and nails at night and say good bye to cut, sore finger tips. Argan oil will strengthen and nourish your nails too.
- Night hand oil. Two pumps rubbed into your hands before you go to bed leaves them soft and silky in the morning.
- Expectant mothers: apply argan oil to your tummy to help prevent and reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Our argan oil is thick and undiluted. We carry the more expensive, unrefined, cold pressed, undeodorized version which has all of the good stuff for your skin and hair still intact. No chemical processing involved.
This product is packaged in a 2 ounce amber glass bottle with a smooth treatment pump.
Try an 8 ml sample for $1.50 HERE.
Ingredients: pure, unadulterated, cold pressed, undeodorized, virgin, organic argania spinosa (argan oil) and essential oils of sandalwood and benzoin.
PLEASE NOTE: our labels say "expeller pressed" but this was a mistake in labeling. Unfortunately we ordered a bazillion labels, and they are expensive. Our argan oil is cold pressed, not expeller pressed. Rock on.
I LOVE this stuff!!!! It's all I use on my face and I use it in my hair. Love, love, love it!!!
I LOVE this oil and am addicted to it!! I've already ordered another bottle, so as never to run out!
With a recent purchase I was given a sample of the Organic Argan Oil. After the first use, I was blown away! I used one drop rubbed in my hands and gently massaged into my face. The redness on my cheeks disappeared, my slight wrinkles softened and I looked refreshed! I now use the argan oil to remove eye makeup, to smooth my hair, bedtime moisturizer and on any thing that needs it. My pores are prone to clog and I have never had a problem with this lovely oil. It's like my secret beauty weapon ;)
I actually bought this product on an impulse after coming to this site to buy something else. I had been using an argan/jojoba oil serum from another company that I wasn't entirely pleased with. This one seems so much lighter and smells amazing. My husband told me I smell yummy. I have acne prone skin, and this oil really helps balance things out. I mostly use it at night and I've noticed red acne spots are much lighter and soothed in the morning. This is my new go to moisturizer.
I ordered a sample of this argan oil a couple of weeks ago and it smelled amazing. I loved the vanilla scent and the oil itself worked lovely. I was excited to order a full size bottle of it because I loved it so much. I just got my full size bottle today and it doesn't smell like vanilla at all. I'm really bummed because I loved the smell of my sample so much. I'm sure it will work just as well but I bought this for the scent just as much as the actual use of the oil.
I live in Ohio and every year my skin gets so rough and dry during the cold winter months. After I apply Apple Valley's Argan Oil my skin feels well moisturized and so much better than if I were to use creams or lotions.
My daughter started using my Argon oil every time after she washed her hands, and was loving how her hands were healing from the weather chapping. So I've started, too, with the same great results!
I use this oil 2X/day on my face; it keeps my skin soft and supple even during the winter when I walk to work every day!
This oil is like no other skin care product I have ever experienced. My fingers & hands have not been this soft in years! Also like what it does to my face as well. Great moisturizer and replenisher.
I love the Argan Oil. I use it to remove eye make-up and it does a great job and I feel better about using that rather than the store make-up removers. I also use on my face and neck as a moisturizer and it feels great. I have very oily skins but still use this on my face. It is also great for hands and I use on my nail beds to push back my cuticles. Love love love this proudct.