Please read through the following answers to the most commonly asked questions. Due to time constraints, I'm unable to respond to questions that are already answered here:
- We do not sell wholesale.
- We only ship within the United States and to Canada.
- Our bars weigh about 5 ounces. (Check out our FAQs page for more info.)
- We do not take pre-orders of out-of-stock bars. No exceptions—even for locals and best friends.
- Due to many factors we are unable to make individualized recommendations of our products. Please refer to our article, "Which Bar is Best for Me?" for help in selecting a bar you might enjoy. Also, browse our customer reviews for their opinions and advice. Another place to discuss this kind of thing is on our Facebook page.
- We will donate 10% of our profits to organizations/charities that are near and dear to our hearts. Some of these include, but are not limited to, the Amnion Crisis Pregnancy Center, our local church, CRU (more to come soon). Therefore we do not donate baskets or anything else to other charities. I apologize for any disappointment this may cause.
- We do not offer business coaching services, soap making tutorials, field trip visits, or any other education related services.
- We don't have a store front for local customers to browse products.
- And finally, our soap IS SAFE for color treated hair! (Yay!)
Didn't see an answer to your question? I'd love to help you out!