Please read through the following answers to the most commonly asked questions. Due to time constraints, I'm unable to respond to questions that are already answered here:
- We do not sell wholesale.
- We only ship within the United States and to Canada.
- Our bars weigh about 5 ounces. (Check out our FAQs page for more info.)
- We do not take pre-orders of out-of-stock bars. No exceptions—even for locals and best friends.
- Due to many factors we are unable to make individualized recommendations of our products. Please refer to our article, "Which Bar is Best for Me?" for help in selecting a bar you might enjoy. Also, browse our customer reviews for their opinions and advice. Another place to discuss this kind of thing is on our Facebook page.
- We have chosen to donate 10% of our profits to Amnion Crisis Pregnancy Center, Give Her Wings, and The Alliance Defense Fund, and therefore we do not donate baskets or anything else to other charities. I apologize for any disappointment this may cause.
- We can no longer give away free products to bloggers for review.
- We do not offer business coaching services, soap making tutorials, field trip visits, or any other education related services. BUT! Feel free to check back in 20 years when our 9 kids are all married and gone. One down, eight to go.
- We don't have a store front for local customers to browse products. If you come to our home, I may put you to work changing a diaper or cleaning a room.
- And finally, our soap IS SAFE for color treated hair! (Yay!)
Didn't see an answer to your question? I'd love to help you out!