Please read through the following answers to the most commonly asked questions. Due to time constraints, I'm unable to respond to questions that are already answered here:
- We only ship within the United States.
- All our full bars weigh about 5 ounces, except salt which weigh 9 ounces. (Check out our FAQs page for more info.)
- We do not take pre-orders of out-of-stock bars. No exceptions—even for locals and best friends.
- If you need individualized recommendations of our products, please refer to our article, "Which Bar is Best for Me?" for help in selecting a bar you might enjoy. Also, browse our customer reviews for their opinions and advice. Another place to discuss this kind of thing is on our Facebook page.
- We donate 10% of our profits to organizations/charities that are near and dear to our hearts. Some of these include, but are not limited to, the Amnion Crisis Pregnancy Center, our local church, CRU & Compassion International. Therefore we do not donate baskets or anything else to other charities. I apologize for any disappointment this may cause.
- We do not offer business coaching services, soap making tutorials, field trip visits, or any other education related services.
- We currently don't have a store front for local customers to browse products, but are hopeful this will change in the future.
- And finally, our soap IS SAFE for color treated hair! (Yay!)
Didn't see an answer to your question? I'd love to help you out!