One of the world's most rare and potent beauty serums, this unrefined (virgin), certified organic, Moroccan argan oil is rich in nutrients, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids. As a non-greasy, fast absorbing oil, it offers better protection for skin and hair than any other oil on the planet. Argan oil is high in something called oleic acid and even though it’s still considered a “dry” oil, meaning it won’t leave an oily residue and will absorb quickly, it’s an oil which will keep the skin moisturized, help battle the loss of elasticity and reduce inflammation. Oleic acid adds a richness to oils, making argan oil an excellent deep moisturizer. It penetrates easily and deeply into the skin’s surface, replenishing lost moisture that naturally comes with age, it also helps the moisture from evaporating.
Argan oil's benefits for skin are many, here are the highlights:
- Enriched with antioxidants it protects skin from sun damage and helps with skin repair from sun exposure.
- A 0 on the comedogenic scale, this is a potent beauty serum, perfect for delicate or sensitive skin.
- Moistures skin, packed with vitamin E and fatty acids it hydrates, nourishes and moisturizes effectively and replenishes skin cells. Do you have mature skin? Here's 3 important skincare tips!
- Prevents and reduces stretch marks as it helps improve skin elasticity.
- Heals infections with it's anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Speeding up the healing process of wounds, infections and burns is a wonderful benefit of this amazing oil.
- Treats acne, heals blemishes and even's out skin tone.
This invaluable organic argan oil will also repair and reinforce your hair while protecting it from environmental damage caused by weather, sun, and heat from blow dryers and hair irons. Celebrities call argan oil "liquid gold" and pay exorbitant prices to purchase it from high end spas and salons. Organic argan oil is truly a luxurious, superior, multi-purpose treatment for your hair and skin.
Moroccan Argan oil has multiple uses for hair and body:
- Thermal heat protectant for hair: put 2-4 drops in the palm of your hand and massage into damp hair after showering. Your hair will feel silky soft after blow-drying. Check out our BLOG for more information about this and amazing results you can see!
- Deep conditioner: wet hair with hot water, massage a small amount into the scalp and down the shaft of the hair, wrap with a towel, and let it sit for 15 minutes. Wash hair as usual. Alternatively, apply to dry hair before going to bed at night. Wrap in a towel and wash in the morning for soft, silky locks. Argan oil helps with dandruff and other dry scalp symptoms.
- Makeup remover: put a couple of drops on a cotton ball and and gently remove eye makeup. Leaves the delicate skin around your eyes moisturized.
- Facial moisturizer: apply a few drops to your delicate facial tissue and around your eyes and watch your skin soak it up and start glowing.
- Beard oil: bearded people, you know what I'm sayin'. Or if you want something designed specifically for facial hair, check out our Men's Nourishing Beard Oil.
- Cuticle and nail repair serum: apply a drop to cuticles and nails at night and say good bye to cut, sore finger tips. Argan oil will strengthen and nourish your nails too.
- Night hand oil. Two pumps rubbed into your hands before you go to bed leaves them soft and silky in the morning.
- Expectant mothers: apply organic argan oil to your tummy to help prevent and reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Our organic moroccan argan oil is thick and undiluted. We carry the more expensive, unrefined, cold pressed, undeodorized version which has all of the good stuff for your skin and hair still intact. Because there is no chemical processing involved, it does have a natural, nutty odor.
This product is packaged in a 2 ounce amber glass bottle with a smooth treatment pump.
Try an 1.5 ml sample for $3.45
Ingredients: pure, unadulterated, cold pressed, undeodorized, virgin, organic argania spinosa (argan oil).
Do you need another layer of healing and anti-aging benefits? Try our CBD Hemp Seed oil.
80 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Never received the product
This Moroccan Argan Oil is the real deal. I've tried others and immediately I noticed a huge difference when I applied this oil to my face. This is high quality and a little is all you need. My face is soft and those fine lines around the eyes are almost not there! I highly recommend buying it from AVNS.
Lightweight, silky and amazing for hydrating skin and hair
The first time I heard about using oil on your face I thought it was silly. I have an oily complexion, prone to outbreaks. I was concerned using an oil on my face. I am glad I tried it! I barely break out and it is not greasy. My face absorbs the oil and it feels soft, not oily. I also use it on my elbows and my heels. Will never use lotion or even an anti aging cream.
This oil was thick, but not uncomfortable. Great for those with dry skin.
I bought this to use for make up remover. It works great for your face. I have also used it for my hair. I have been mixing this with castor oil and it’s doing amazing things for my hair.
I want to love this but I can't get past the vile smell. I decanted some and added geranium oil to it which helped. I have used it on my hair ends and face. Both worked fine. I have no idea if that compromises the effectiveness of the oil. I wish I had gone for a sample bottle instead of full size. I had no idea argan oil could smell this awful. I'd like to say how well it works, but I'm so put off I will probably pitch it. There was disclosure prior to purchase about the natural smell but I'm realizing I had no idea what that was until now. It certainly isn't the fragrant, nutty aroma that the commercial hair product manufacturers had me believe. It's not skunk, but it's definitely wet cat in a medieval castle. Some folks might like that - Me, not so much!
Leaves my hair soft without weighing it down. It also helps control frizz.
I ordered this oil as an extra treat for myself. I read many reviews before placing my order. I'm using this oil for my hair. I only wash my hair every three - four days and use two pumps after I've washed my hair. I do allow my hair to dry a tad, wrapped in a towel, before adding it. Simply rub it between my hands and spread though my hair, with focus being from the middle to the roots. It offers a wonderful shine and softness and a little bit goes a long way. I'm not a fan of the smell, to me it smells a tad sour. However, I know this is because it's a pure oil and prefer a tiny bit of scent that I don't love over something that isn't pure. Plus, the scent dissipates quickly. All thumbs up!!