One of the world's most rare and potent beauty serums, this unrefined (virgin), certified organic, Moroccan argan oil is rich in nutrients, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids. As a non-greasy, fast absorbing oil, it offers better protection for skin and hair than any other oil on the planet. Argan oil is high in something called oleic acid and even though it’s still considered a “dry” oil, meaning it won’t leave an oily residue and will absorb quickly, it’s an oil which will keep the skin moisturized, help battle the loss of elasticity and reduce inflammation. Oleic acid adds a richness to oils, making argan oil an excellent deep moisturizer. It penetrates easily and deeply into the skin’s surface, replenishing lost moisture that naturally comes with age, it also helps the moisture from evaporating.
Argan oil's benefits for skin are many, here are the highlights:
- Enriched with antioxidants it protects skin from sun damage and helps with skin repair from sun exposure.
- Moistures skin, packed with vitamin E and fatty acids it hydrates, nourishes and moisturizes effectively and replenishes skin cells.
- Prevents and reduces stretch marks as it helps improve skin elasticity.
- Heals infections with it's anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Speeding up the healing process of wounds, infections and burns is a wonderful benefit of this amazing oil.
- Treats acne, heals blemishes and even's out skin tone.
This invaluable organic argan oil will also repair and reinforce your hair while protecting it from environmental damage caused by weather, sun, and heat from blow dryers and hair irons. Celebrities call argan oil "liquid gold" and pay exorbitant prices to purchase it from high end spas and salons. Organic argan oil is truly a luxurious, superior, multi-purpose treatment for your hair and skin.
Moroccan Argan oil has multiple uses for hair and body:
- Thermal heat protectant for hair: put 2-4 drops in the palm of your hand and massage into damp hair after showering. Your hair will feel silky soft after blow-drying. Check out our BLOG for more information about this and amazing results you can see!
- Deep conditioner: wet hair with hot water, massage a small amount into the scalp and down the shaft of the hair, wrap with a towel, and let it sit for 15 minutes. Wash hair as usual. Alternatively, apply to dry hair before going to bed at night. Wrap in a towel and wash in the morning for soft, silky locks. Argan oil helps with dandruff and other dry scalp symptoms.
- Makeup remover: put a couple of drops on a cotton ball and and gently remove eye makeup. Leaves the delicate skin around your eyes moisturized.
- Facial moisturizer: apply a few drops to your delicate facial tissue and around your eyes and watch your skin soak it up and start glowing.
- Beard oil: bearded people, you know what I'm sayin'. Or if you want something designed specifically for facial hair, check out our Men's Nourishing Beard Oil.
- Cuticle and nail repair serum: apply a drop to cuticles and nails at night and say good bye to cut, sore finger tips. Argan oil will strengthen and nourish your nails too.
- Night hand oil. Two pumps rubbed into your hands before you go to bed leaves them soft and silky in the morning.
- Expectant mothers: apply organic argan oil to your tummy to help prevent and reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Our organic moroccan argan oil is thick and undiluted. We carry the more expensive, unrefined, cold pressed, undeodorized version which has all of the good stuff for your skin and hair still intact. Because there is no chemical processing involved, it does have a natural, nutty odor.
This product is packaged in a 2 ounce amber glass bottle with a smooth treatment pump.
Try an 1.5 ml sample for $2.55
Ingredients: pure, unadulterated, cold pressed, undeodorized, virgin, organic argania spinosa (argan oil).
Do you need another layer of healing and anti-aging benefits? Try our CBD Hemp Seed oil.