Our salt soaks come from two amazing sources: The Southern Dead Sea in Israel where the salts have a high percentage of magnesium and sulfates, and the Himalayan mountains where ancient sea salt deposits are mined and carry up to 84 trace minerals. We've added therapeutic grade essential oils to create five incredibly wholesome, soothing spa salt soaks for your feet and body.
Here are just five benefits of a Dead Sea/ancient sea salt spa soak:
1. Because sea salt is alkaline, it helps lower the acidity level in your body.
2. Our soaks help remove lactic acid from the body after a work out. This is what causes you to feel stiff. Salt soaks will also help relax muscles and provide relief.
3. These salts are packed with important trace minerals that soak into your pores and enter your bloodstream.
4. Soaking benefits your circulatory system, your lymph system, and your immune system.
5. The essential oils soothe muscles and aid in calming and relaxing your body and spirit.
To use: Run a warm bath and sprinkle in desired amount of bath salts. Soak for 20-30 minutes. Use a skin brush to slough off dead skin cells and follow up with an Organic Jojoba oil rub. Your skin will feel and smell amazing.
We've got three blends to choose from:
- Grapefruit Tea Tree Foot Scrub - an antibacterial soak for sore, stinky feet. Get those tootsies ready for flip flops this summer! Features essential oils of pink grapefruit and tea tree.
- Re.vive - a bright, fruity essential oil blend to refresh and make you happy, happy, happy. Features essential oils of sweet orange, may chang, key lime, and pink grapefruit.
- Re.new - an immune boosting blend to clean out your sinuses and lungs during a cold or flu. Features essential oils of rosemary, lemon, eucalyptus, peppermint, frankincense, tea tree, and sweet orange.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Wow! This not only smells amazing, it does amazing things! I've tried all sorts of things for my smelly dry feet and this has done the trick! I followed it up with one of AVNS' pumice stones and the tea tree grapefruit lotion bar, good as new! Going to stay on top of this routine! Thank you!
I love these salts! I ordered the relax scent and it truly is a wonderful, healthy way to unwind. I am already thinking about who I can give these to for Christmas gifts.
These bath salts are my new favorite Friday nite ritual! The calming lavender fragrance is perfect to soak away the week's stress. Another winner!!!
I purchased the Re.new scent because I love eucalyptus. The aroma isn't overpowering - I use two capfuls in a large bathtub and it gives just a gentle aroma that's wonderful to breathe in. I only really use things like bath salts to relax and these are lovely! It's great for letting me hide from my children for half an hour :) I also have really sensitive skin and I haven't had an issue at all with these :D