This candle is just "Oh so good!!!" It's light and refreshing with a underlying warmth you won't want to miss. Warm top notes of bergamot, lemon peels, and green day lilies open to mid notes of hyacinth, freesia, and peony, finished by a lingering base of ginger, nutmeg and musk. This candle comes in a matte white glass jar with bamboo lid, which is then packaged in a white box, perfect for gift giving.
Employee Amanda's favorite!
Our Beeswax Candles are created with naturally lightened white beeswax along with a small amount of organic coconut oil to allow for a cooler burn, plus enhance the fragrance. The scent is an essential oil & phthalate free fragrance oil blend.
The wick is a cotton ribbon wick, a beautiful unique design which gives a wider flame and excellent scent throw.
12 oz glass container (Net Wt. 10 oz) with a bamboo lid.
Burn time is over 50 hours.
Glass Jar dimensions: 3.125" L x 3.125" W x 4.25" H
Care Instructions: Hand Wash Only
Food Grade - BPA Free. Lead Free.
PROPER CANDLE CARE & BURNING INSTRUCTIONS:
Candles are completely safe to enjoy but should be used with care and attention so that they do not lead to an accidental fire or injury. We urge consumers to be careful when burning candles and recommend the following rules below for burning candles safely.
- Trim candle wicks to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- For the initial lighting allow the candle to create a full and even burn pool across the entire candle, about 4 hours burn time.
- For subsequent lightings our recommended burn time is one hour per inch in diameter, but no longer than 4 hours.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep candles out of the reach of small children and away from pets.
- Always burn candles on a heat-resistant surface.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents and ceiling fans to minimize smoking or a wick blowing out causing the candle to burn unevenly.
- Never touch a burning candle or move a candle when the wax is liquid.
- Make sure a candle is completely extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
This is a high quality candle, it's made well, burns clean, smells wonderful and worth the price! Love it!